Benefits Available To Injured Workers
It may be critical to seek compensation for work-related injuries that change your life or impact your finances. However, getting the appropriate benefits can be challenging on your own.
Jeffrey S. Bowman Attorney At Law is here to support your claim. For more than 33 years, I have helped employees across Georgia get the benefits they need. Call me if you have questions about the benefits available to you.
Seek Compensation For Your Losses
If you or your loved one suffered an injury while working, workers’ compensation benefits may cover:
- Lost wages due to disability or time off during recovery
- Vocational retraining
- Medical expenses related to your injuries
- Death and funeral expenses for fatal work injuries
As your lawyer, I will personally see your case through from the beginning to the end, including matters related to your medical care. If your claim is denied or the insurance company does not offer the full amount that your claim is worth, I am ready to take action for you.
Disability Benefits For A Work Accident Or Occupational Disease
Work injuries could involve serious conditions, such as hearing loss or amputation. If your work injury leads to a disability, I can help you access benefits that your employer’s policy covers.
Depending on your condition and ability level, you may be eligible to receive:
- Temporary partial disability — available if you can still work at a reduced capacity until you sufficiently recover
- Temporary total disability — available if you cannot work at all until you recover
- Permanent disability — available if your injuries will permanently impact your work performance and you cannot recover any further
I understand the frustration and pain you may be feeling. As a workers’ compensation attorney, I also have significant experience with Social Security Disability cases. I know how vital it is that you earn a livable income through workers’ compensation and other available sources after becoming disabled. Count on me to advocate for you.
Learn About Your Benefit Options
Workers’ compensation claims can be complex, and it may be difficult to figure out how to reach the full value of your claim. However, I have the training and case experience to know how to help you. Call Jeffrey S. Bowman Attorney At Law at 706-724-0815 or email my Augusta office for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.